|ABOUT | ALL-STARS | EVENTS | SERVICES | MERCHANDISE | CONTACT | LINKS|
2006 FLIP$ 4 TIP$ 81. OPEN TO ANY & ALL COMPETITORS. Except for Home Plate Grill & Bar employees.
2. COMP WILL BE HELD ON MONDAYS with one Qualifier on a Sunday the night before the finals.
a. October 30th
b. November 6th
c. SUNDAY November 12
d. November 13th (FINALS)
3. A three night qualifier will be held where I will take the following placers:
a. October 30th (Top 3)
b. November 6th (Top 3)
c. SUNDAY November 12 (Top 6)
4. Admission to the event is FREE. We will be raising money for Dakota Turek. Dakota is a 6-year-old boy that needs brain surgery. He is the son of a fellow Flair Bartender named Rob Turek and he has been diagnosed with LKS. This years efforts will be directed towards that purpose and this is what we will be raising money for in this years FLIP$ 4 TIP$ 8 event. There are more details at www.codyschallenge.org
5. COMP TIME IS 8:30pm and/or immediately following Monday Night Football. Keep in mind Monday Night Football starts at 6:00 here in Vegas. BE 1hr EARLY. YOU WILL BE SETTING YOUR OWN BOTTLES AND WE WILL DRAW 4 POSITIONS.
6. A practice area will be available to all competitors. This will be an outside area
7. COMP WILL BE HELD AT Home Plate Grill & Bar, LAS VEGAS. 4785 Blue Diamond Rd and Decatur 702-875-4663
8. Qualifying & Finals will be held behind a FLAIRCO Bar on the main floor.
9. ROUNDS WILL BE 4 mins IN LENGTH. THE FINALS will be five minutes (5). You can preset your glasses with ice if you wish. Garnishes are not necessary.
10. PRIZE BREAKDOWN:
1st..............$600 Featured picture on the DVD cover, Finalist Trophy w/your first and last name & a GRAND CHAMPION plaque. Picture on 2006 Flip$ 8 flyer & $100 GC to Barproducts.com & Barproducts Bar Set
2nd.............$500 Finalist Trophy w/your First & Last name & $100 GC to Barproducts.com & Barproducts Bar Set
3rd..............$400 Finalist Trophy w/your First & Last name & $100 GC to Barproducts.com & Barproducts Bar Set
4th..............$300 Finalist Trophy w/your First & Last name & $50 GC to Barproducts.com & Barproducts Bar Set
5th..............$250 Finalist Trophy w/your First & Last name & $50 GC to Barproducts.com & Barproducts Bar Set
6th..............$250 Finalist Trophy w/your First & Last name & $20 GC to Barproducts.com & Barproducts Bar Set
7th..............$200 Finalist Trophy w/your First & Last name & $20 GC to Barproducts.com & Barproducts Bar Set
8th..............$200 Finalist Trophy w/your First & Last name & $20 GC to Barproducts.com & Barproducts Bar Set
9th --- 12th ……$150 Finalist Trophy w/your First & Last name & $20 GC to Barproducts.com & Barproducts Bar Set
11. A MINIMUM OF TWO DRINKS MUST BE MADE. THE MAXIMUM NUMBER IS YOUR CHOICE. You must use SKYY VODKA and FINEST CALL in both drinks.
12. No BACARDI products are allowed to be used in this comp.
13. THERE IS $85.00 entry fee. All entrants will receive:
a. A souvenir Flip$ 8 FLAIRCO bottle
b. A souvenir Flip$ 8 T-shirt
c. A DVD of the Finals.
d. A Limited Edition Bottle Blade by Barproducts.com
e. Additional merchandise and mystery gifts
14. BRING YOUR OWN EQUIPMENT. TINS, BOTTLES, GLASSWARE, POUR SPOUTS, PROPS, MAGIC ACTS, ETC.
15. BRING SOMETHING THAT REPRESENTS WHERE YOU WORK SO I CAN ADVERTISE IT FOR YOU AND TRY TO BRING YOU SOME ADDITIONAL BUSINESS. THIS CAN INCLUDE FREE ADMISSIONS, DRINKS, GIFT CERTIFICATES, T-SHIRTS, SHOT GLASSES, ANYTHING WILL WORK. We will auction these items off to help raise money for Dakota Turek.
16. Bring labeled, labeled, labeled, labeled music in CD format. You can also e-mail me your music in MP3 format if you wish to firstname.lastname@example.org
17. NO FIRE.
18. STILL CAMERAS ARE ALLOWED. VIDEO CAMERAS will be allowed during qualifying but not during Finals
19. I WILL ACCEPT REGISTRATIONS BY E-MAIL TO email@example.com OR BY TELEPHONING 702-251-9013 AND LEAVING A MESSAGE.
a. Announce week that you want to compete
b. Leave your address for the mailing of the DVD.
c. Give your shirt size.
20. SIGN-Ups WILL BE ON A FIRST COME FIRST SERVED BASIS.
21. Must have at least 1/2oz of Liquor in your bottles.
22. DEDUCTIONS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
a. SPILLS……4 pts
b. DROPS……4 pts
c. BREAKS….10 pts
d. MISSING DRINK…50 pts
e. Not using sponsors product….100 pts
f. Using a competitors product……….100 pts
23. JUDGING WILL BE AS FOLLOWS:
410 pts Overall Performance (This includes Difficulty, Smoothness, Originality & Variety) basically how TIGHT was your show????
(Average) (Above average) (Excellent) (Phenomenal) (Badass!!!)
50pts CROWD PARTICIPATION. Use the crowd in your show. Don't pretend that they are not there. Are you communicating with them? Making eye contact? Are they impressed with what you are doing?
IT'S TIN TOSSIN' BARTENDER FLOSSIN' LEMON-LIME FLAIRTIME
SEE YOU AT Home Plate Grill & Bar
|Chicosun 3655 Decatur Blvd. S. Suite 14-121 Las Vegas, Nevada 89103-6860 USA 702-251-9013||Copyright © 2019 CHICOSUN. . All Rights Reserved.|